Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Classic Dairy Goat Show

Yesterday was a loooooooooooong day, but it was fun! We left the house at 5:30 in the morning and got home from the show at about 10:30 last night. I'm really upset that I forgot my camera, so all we have are a few really crappy cell phone pics of Belle, and none of Blossom! The girls did really well though for their first time out, I was super happy.

Belle placed 2nd out of 19 in ring 1, and 5th out of 19 in ring 2. Blossom placed 3rd in both rings, out of 7. Everyone at the show was super sweet and we really had a good time. We're looking forward to showing again at the Brazos Valley Fair in September. By then the girls will be 7 months old.


This isn't the winner's lineup, but it's the best I've got

2 comments:

  1. A goat...show?? Epic. I must be super city sissified but I've never seen a goat show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen one either until I went looking in order to see what I was getting into, and meet breeders. :) Fun times. Looking forward to the next one in September. I'll probably only do a couple of them per year, more local, a lot of people travel all over the place for them.

      Delete