Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Canine Family

I thought I'd go ahead and introduce my beloved pups. 

Kitty is an Aussie born 6/29/2008. She is the boss around here. Maybe its not nice to have favorites but I can't help it, Kitty is the best!



Riot is assumed to be an Aussie/Border Collie mix. We're guessing he was born sometime in 2008. He's super happy-go-lucky and is the "easy" dog. Everyone loves him for his ridiculously upbeat nature. 



Breeze is a Border Collie, born 7/4/2009. She is your typical BC- energetic, work driven, and somewhat obsessive. She tends to be bottom of the totem pole around here but she doesn't mind as long as a tennis ball gets thrown for her. 



Aero is a Chinese Crested. He was born 3/29/2010 in Georgia. He's a powderpuff which is why he has hair, but we keep him clipped down pretty short now since there are so many sticker burrs all over the property. 


No comments:

Post a Comment